- PHONE :
- EMAIL :
Share your research with more than hundred professionals in the Asia tumor ablation community and gain recognition from your peers. There is NO restriction on the number of abstracts each author may submit.
Topics for abstracts include:
1. Basic Science & Technology innovation
2. Guidance & Targeting
5. Renal, Adrenal and Retroperitoneum
Type of presentation:
1. The abstract must be submitted in English.
2. The text of the abstract should not exceed 250 words.
3. The Abstract must NOT contain tables, graphs or images.
4. Abstracts must be structured as follows: Objective, Material and Methods, Results and Conclusions.
5. The maximum word limit for title: 25 word.
6. The abstract must be submitted by the presenting author.
7. The maximum number of authors (first author and co-author(s)): 10.
8. The maximum number of authors' affiliations allowed: 10.
9. Please do not use specific name or information to identify an individual.
10. After the submission, the secretariat will have no responsibility for proofreading, correction and so on. Please make sure that all information is correct before submitting.
11. After the submission, secretariat will send you confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive it within few days, please contact the secretariat.
ACTA grants awards for 3 best poster and 3 oral presentations at the conference.
Abstract Submission Open: 1st May 2019 (00:00 GMT +08 Time)
Abstract Submission Deadline: 31st Aug 2019 (00:00 GMT +08 Time)